Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 9... The Pounds Keep Coming Off

Morning Weigh-In: 245 lbs
Total Loss: 7 lbs

Ahhhh... back to the routine and to the weight loss. The previous Binge weight has not simply burned away as expected. A 2 pound loss has been my average per day since starting this eating adventure.

At least it is coming off. But with Christmas only a few days away, I do not expect there to be too much of a total weight loss.

A note on variety. I've found that it is significantly easier to vary and keep interesting Dinners then it is with Breakfast and Lunch.

Breakfast usually because of time, I am more often then not rushing to get out the house. Lunch usually because of convenience. It is easier to bring lunch if I pre-cook the meals and parse them out to take to work. But that lends itself to having the same meal daily.

Anyway, this is a challenge I need to overcome. Finding variety amongst a small select group of foods.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Hard boiled egg and one Persian cucumber.

Lunch:
Steamed Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower.

Dinner:
Refried Black Beans with Green Chiles, Broccoli & Carrot Slaw, Baked Eggs with Mixed Veggies.

No comments: