Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 3... Not 4-Hour Body, 4-Hour Stir Crazy...

Morning Weigh-In: 246 lbs
Total Loss: 6 lbs

Day three and the weight still is coming off, though Lunches have proven hard.

At MetalCloak, we've developed a habit of taking daily lunches and using the time to have an off-campus meeting of sorts.

So, during my 4-Hour Body adventure, I've had to skip this tradition which leads to two challenges.

First, the complete change in eating routine has led to immediate cravings. Of course, per the book, I've kept track of these cravings and chosen the best for the prescribed Binge Day, which I've set for Sunday.

Second, I'm getting stir-crazy sitting at my desk, in my office, eating lunch instead of taking that brief respite.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
6 Tbs of egg whites (ran out of regular eggs) and black beans mixed in a Pyrex Bowl and microwaved - salsa added for flavor.

Lunch:
Two Strips of Grilled Trader Joes Chicken Tenders, Brussell Sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower and a one cup of Trader Joes Steamed Lentils. Pre-cooked and re-heated at work. Sirachi sauce is used for flavoring.

Dinner:
Half a can of Trader Joes Jalapeno Refried Beans and mixed veggies. Incredibly satisfying.

No comments: