Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 15... Time to start over... again.

Morning Weigh-In: 245 lbs
Total Loss: 7 lbs

Wow... the last four days have truly taken their toll on my weight and on me. I woke this morning feeling the strong effects of a cold (stuffy nose, sore throat, heavy coughing -- big routine of Emergen-C ahead).

And extra weight.

But, hopefully, today I can get back on track.

Alas, I failed. My head cold put me down emotionally and I decided the simple joys of Rum Cake and a cold Turkey Sandwich was too good to pass up.

Eating for comfort. Isn't that the single biggest reason why we are overweight?

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Fried eggs with Turkey.

Lunch:
Leftover BBQ Turkey, single Persian Cucumber, Single Carrot and black beans.

(So far my day was good, but then, I had a cup of coffee and wanted a piece of Rum cake with it. That ended my 4-Hour Body day).

Dinner:
Snacks, BBQ turkey sandwich, crackers with hummus and artichoke dip and a can of Coke.

Not doing well physically. Feeling sicker, and though I am taking copious amounts of Emergen-C the sugar and carbs I've consumed have not necessarily supported my recovery). Back to basics.

No comments: