Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 2... This Ain't So Bad

Morning Weigh-In: 248 lbs
Total Loss: 4 lbs

As I mentioned, I am taking a lazy approach to The 4-Hour Body this adventure. One element I eliminated was the measurements recommended by Tim which include getting an accurate BMI.

Since all I want to do right now is LOSE weight, all I am doing is measuring what weight I've lost.

In addition, since my wife has an electronic scale in the bathroom I've decided to take daily measurements for the purpose of this blog.

As you can see, in just one day 4 lbs were lost. This can easily be attributed to myriad factors including cutting out the sugar and cutting the quantity of food I was eating by almost half. But, this type of weight fluctuation can be normal for a guy my size (6'3").

The Meals...

Breakfast:
One whole egg and 6 Tbs of egg whites. Black beans and veggies mixed in a Pyrex Bowl and microwaved.

Lunch:
Two Strips of Grilled Trader Joes Chicken Tenders, Brussell Sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower and a one cup of Trader Joes Steamed Lentils. Pre-cooked and re-heated at work. Sirachi sauce is used for flavoring.

Dinner:
Scrambled Eggs, Steamed Vegetables, and Trader Joes Jalapeno Black Beans cooked fresh on the stove.

No comments: