Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 6... One more day til Cheat Day...

Morning Weigh-In: 244 lbs
Total Loss: 8 lbs

Eight pounds lost. Nice.

But I am more excited to just get through the day and enjoy tomorrow, Sunday, cheat day or better know in the 4-Hour Body as Binge Day!

Oh and am I excited! I can't remember the last time I had so much anticipation for a single day, a single moment, a series of meals.

And am I planning some awesome binge eating! But for today, I need to do some Christmas shopping and stick to the meal plan of the day.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Fried Eggs, Black Beans and Avocado.

Lunch:
Trader Joes Refried Jalapeno Black Beans, Avocado, Romain Lettuce and Turkey Burger (used the lettuce as a wrap and made little mini tacos.)

Dinner:
Black Beans, Avocado, Grilled Chicken and Kimchi. (Love the Kimchi!)

No comments: