Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 4... Why Did I Gain Weight?

Morning Weigh-In: 248 lbs
Total Loss: 4 lbs

Yesterday it was 6 lbs lost, today 4 lbs. Most would be discouraged by this, especially after three days of fighting all the cravings including the candy dish my wife has sitting in front of me on the coffee table with Holiday Peppermint Salt Water Taffy! And no, I didn't cheat!

But, these kind of fluctuations are precisely why most trainers will recommend you DON'T check your weight daily.

But, I am committed to doing so, and I expect I will see more anomolies like this.

Lunch today was the hardest yet. I need to find a way to get out and about during lunch time and not just sit in the office eating my lentils, veggies and chicken.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
One whole egg and 3 Tbs of egg whites. Black beans and veggies mixed in a Pyrex Bowl and microwaved.

Lunch:
Turkey Burger Patty, Brussell Sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower and a one cup of Trader Joes Steamed Lentils. Pre-cooked and re-heated at work. Sirachi sauce and mustard and condiments.

Dinner:
Salad with broccoli, spinach, hard-boiled egg, carrots, persian cucumbers and a dressing of olive oil and champagne vinegar. Turkey Burger Patty.

No comments: