Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 8... Back on the 4-Hour Body Wagon

Morning Weigh-In: 247 lbs
Total Loss: 5 lbs

So binging has its price. But, according to The 4-Hour Body, it is a temporary price. In the last 24 hours, thanks to my Day 7 Cheat Day Binge I gained 5 lbs!

For some this could look like a total FAIL. At my weight loss rate of 2 lbs per day, I could look at this as 2.5 days lost.

But, if Tim Ferriss is correct, and if the Slow Carb Diet works, then the 5 lbs gained should be gone rather quickly and I will continue to lose weight at the current, if not greater, rate.

A note on exercise. I had considered adding moderate exercise this week, but as I stated before, I am inherently lazy and want to see how much I can lose on diet alone.

Besides, this is Christmas week, and well, I expect that I will have a little more than a Binge Day, so I am going to stick to diet the best I can, but not bother with the Kettle Bell.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Two Whole Eggs and Pre-cooked Mixed Veggies mixed in a Pyrex bowl and microwaved.

Lunch:
Steamed Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower.

Dinner:
Wraps with Iceberg Lettuce, Refried Black Beans, Kimchi, Mixed Veggies and Avocado

No comments: