Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 7... The 4-Hour Body CHEAT DAY!!!

Morning Weigh-In: 242 lbs
Total Loss: 10 lbs

Today is the day. The greatest moment of anticipation in recent memory. Second only to my Wedding Day this last June.

I could hardly sleep last night thinking about today. And it was everything I hoped it would be... and more.

Each meal was planned, thought about and salivated over for at least the last 48 hours.

This is the beauty of Tim's system in The 4-Hour Body, a day where you can eat anything including everything you craved the previous week.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Fried Chicken and Waffles, Coffee, and a side of Biscuits and Gravy from the Uptown Cafe.
OMG... it was the Bomb!

Lunch:
Five Original Tacos and a Cheesy Bean Burrito from Jimboys Tacos. Simply the best.

Dinner:
One of my favorites! Chinese food from Raley's. Don't know why, but I simply crave it: Chicken Chow Mein, Peking Pork and a Brandy Fried Chicken Leg.

Ohhh... and I also enjoyed a Cherry Coke and quite a few of those Red & White Peppermint Salt Water Taffies!

I wonder what I will weigh on Monday.

No comments: