Friday, January 07, 2011

Day 26... The End of the Experiment: No More Non-Cheat Day Cheats

Morning Weigh-In: 242 lbs
Total Loss: 10 lbs
Change From Yesterday: 0 lbs

Okay... so there is a limit to how much "cheating" I can do. No weight gained, but none lost either.

Admittedly I did over indulge in cheats last night. I mean,TWO cinnamon bread slices AND a cookie, AND Cafe Mocha AND Egg Nog. Like, what the heck was I thinkin!?! That's just the experiment talking.

The 4-Hour Body of course, is more then dieting. And Ferriss' recommendation for the Slow Carb Diet includes some exercise. My plan now is to start that part of the program this weekend while continuing to experiment with what I can or can't eat to lose those 7 pounds a day.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
One cup of steamed lentils.

Lunch:
Really bad today... It was Pizza Friday, and I was "all in" --- we did the Round Table Buffet, where I started with a big salad of Romaine, Carrots, Cucumbers, Black Olives, Bacon Bits, Cheese, with Ranch and Italian dressings (yes, whenever I eat at a Salad Bar I mix the Ranch and Italian dressings, just a habit, but a tasty one). Then I moved over to the favorite part, the Pizza bar... and indulged in several styles, including Hawaiin, Pepperoni and Sausage, and a few others.

But I did avoid drinking a soda. ;-)

Dinner:
Louisa, my lovely wife, baked some yummy Chicken for me and steamed a couple large artichokes. Add a salad and we had an incredible meal. But yes, I had to put mayo on my Artichoke, very white of me.

Dessert:
Two slices of Cinnamon Bread and a Cafe Mocha along with some Egg Nog.

Side note. Tummy not feeling too well. This is definitely the end of the Non-Cheat Day Cheating.

No comments: