Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 23... So what do to when I get mad and say screw it!

Morning Weigh-In: 246 lbs
Total Loss: 6 lbs
Change From Yesterday: -2 lbs

Finally losing weight again... W00T!

Yesterday more disciplined day resulted in a 2 lb weight loss. Which seems to be my average weight loss (I am sure Tim has a more scientific term for it!) but for now I will call it the AWL (pronounced ALL). So when you say you are going for your AWL, you are going for your ALL!

Okay, corney. But why not?

Today was a bit for difficult. Started out great. Good breakfast, good lunch, good dinner. But, I got a bit upset when I saw that a competitor at my day job, once again, got a jump on me in the world of marketing. No details here, but I decided to say F--- it and have some Egg Nog.

And a Cafe Mocha.

And a cookie.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Two fried eggs and a small piece of tri-tip.

Lunch:
2 BBQ Chicken legs, steamed broccoli, hard boiled egg, and a whole avocado.

Dinner:
Sauteed shrimp, stir fry veggies and some leftover General's chicken, seasoned with Tamari soy, and glass of red wine.

Dessert:
Cookie and a Cafe Mocha.

No comments: