Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 21... Cheat day amongst cheat days

Morning Weigh-In: 246 lbs
Total Loss: 6 lbs
Change From Yesterday: +2 lbs

So today is Sunday, and my standard cheat day... NOW, even though I've been cheating for the past several days, if not all last week, I am using this day as an excuse to do it the way I used to.

The food was good, but by the end of the day I felt stuffed. Which is good. It reminds me that I can go without eating as much as I have been.

But still, it was a good day of enjoying that which I just don't need.

The Meals...

Breakfast:
Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal from Trader Joes.

Lunch:
Wendy's double cheeseburger, baked potato with sour cream and chives, large chili with cheese and onions, and a small Coke.

Dinner:
General's chicken from Whole Foods, paired with chicken chow mein from Raleys. Yes, supermarket Chinese food and a couple veggie spring rolls.

Dessert:
Chocolate kisses and egg nog.

No comments: