Saturday, January 19, 2008

Exercise & Backpack

Son

Good morning. We have 160 days to go before we start our adventure. I
received my new backpack last week. It is a Gregory Palisades Pack. It is
rated at 5550 Cubic inches. The weight is 6lb 14 oz. I did a lot of research
and found that the Palisades was recommended by a high number of people. On
sale at REI for $234.83, it fell within my budget and it was a Christmas
present from my wife.

I have my operation on my bunion On Wednesday the 23rd. The Doc said I could
not walk on the foot for 4 to 6 weeks. Since it is on the right foot I
cannot drive which is not cool. The Doc is going to let me watch the
operation. I am looking forward to get the operation over with but not
excited about the recovery period. Since I cannot walk much, crutches only,
I will be spending many hours on the computer writing.

I have been doing my exercise program for several weeks. It is designed to
condition the Abs and weights using dumbbells.

Have you started any exercise programs?

Talk to you soon

Dad

No comments: