Thursday, June 05, 2008

Re: The Trip

Dad,


Well, I would be lying if I didn't say how disappointed I am. It is an
incredible thing to plan for a trip of this nature only to have to cancel it
at the 11th hour.

But, it is better to proactively cancel it now, then to have something
happen on the trail itself. Since I have already set aside the month of
July, let me know if you can do something lighter? We can go out for a week
or so. Only hiking a few hours a day?

If not, I understand. It is more important for you to heal your foot so that
we can definitely do it in July 2009!

Matson

----------------------


Matson "Matsonian" Breakey


TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
www.NorthernCaliforniaBluesFest.com
June 21 - 22, 2008
Fair Oaks Park, Fair Oaks, CA
916-924-EVENTS (3836)


The Northern California Blues Festival brings together some of the hottest music ever played under the shade of old oak trees in beautiful Fair Oaks Park including music by Elvin Bishop, Maria Muldaur, Mighty Mike Schermer, Mick Martin and more great talent. Proceeds benefit Through the Mind, a non-profit providing alternative mental health care to America's returning war veterans.

No comments: